There are lots of events happing in the village in the run up to Christmas. These include:
- A choir concert on Sunday 30th October
- The return on film nights, every other Friday from 4th November
- A new ‘community hub’ in the Village Hall – every Wednesday afternoon 2-4
- The Goodnestone ‘Soggy Bottom’ pantomime during the second week of December
- Various other events in the run up to Christmas
Be sure to check the events calendar on this website for details and please support your local community.